Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I am really hoping you can help me. I have the following

Customer Question

Hi - I am really hoping you can help me. I have the following washer and dryer and I want to know what I can buy to stack them.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: washer - WED94HEXW0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: sorry - that is actually the dryer This is the washer - WFW94HEAW2 yes, my husband is very handy/capable.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: they are the front loading DUET Steam, washer dryer just want to know what I need to buy to stack them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok - is someone going to help me with this now? i paid the $5....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay. Yes you can stack your dryer on the washer with kit W10298318RP. Here is a link where there is a picture but it will come with directions. You can purchase online or at most Sears stores locally. Let me know if you have questions.

Stack kit link