Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE microwave that is no longer heating everything…

Customer Question
Good Morning Contractor's Assistant:...

Good Morning

Contractor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a GE microwave that is no longer heating everything else works and I am starting to trouble shoot The Model is SCB1001MSS 01

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Manufactured in April of 2008 and installed in July of 2008

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, Fixed our GE Fridge and Stove already once each as well

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Everything else works, Lights Turn table beeps etc Just no heat

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. More then likely your issue is that your diode fuse has blown and needs to be replaced. Here is the part that I am referring to.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Diode/WB27X10037/769835?modelNumber=SCB1001MSS001

Ok, easy to access?

here is a similar how to video as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebP4evRERQs

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

did you see the video?

just got the part
Installed and not working still
Appliance Technician: Jon, Owner/President replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
Phone call session started