Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher has standing water in bottom tub, GE do not know…

Customer Question
Dishwasher has standing water...

Dishwasher has standing water in bottom tub

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

GE do not know the model/series. Where can i look for that information

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I know how frustrating this can be. The model number should be located on the inside of the door area. Is there alot of water standing in the bottom or just a little?