Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My kenmore elite keeps shutting off when we press the start

Customer Question

My kenmore elite keeps shutting off when we press the start button. It displays that it is starting, but after about 1 minute it shuts off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Maybe 3 years old - model number(###) ###-####311
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It's full - I think it may be simple restart? If not, the no, I'll have to have a repairman scheduled
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It worked fine last load run, but I'm not the only one who loads and unloads.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging it for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet?