Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 13 years old kenmore model 106. 51562104 is permanently…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, my 13...

Hello Pearl, my 13 years old kenmore model 106. 51562104 is permanently wet on the left side wall. What i need to do, please?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model Kenmore 106.51562104. 13 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will try???

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the wall is wet o the left side it means that insulation in the wall of the refrigerator is breaking down and deteriorating. Condensation is now building up on the panel and there is no way to fix this issue I'm very sorry to say. I wish I had better news for you but there is just nothing that can be done but if the problem gets too bad---the refrigerator will need to be replaced.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?