Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dryer is seizing up and sqeauling and has a burning

Customer Question
The dryer is seizing...

The dryer is seizing up and sqeauling and has a burning sound out of no where

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

LG Trom

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

And probably 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Was hoping to fix it ourself

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I know how frustrating this can be. What is the model number of your dryer? It will be located on the inside of the door area. Also you said a burning sound did you mean smell?