Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator needs a new water filter and the ice maker…

My refrigerator needs a...

My refrigerator needs a new water filter and the ice maker doesn't work. Where can I get assistance to have these fixed?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Type: 25 MSSA MOD: MSD2572VEWOO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was in the condo I purchased and I don't know how old it is.

9/10/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Were abouts are you located?

Can you post your zip code please.

22303 Alexandria, VADon't call; I don't want additional charges

Thanks for that.

Give this number a bell and im sure they can sort you out from there. Its(###) ###-####

There Armana repair and they are local to you as well.

Regards

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician