Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have wtw7000w0 washer.Is giving code error F5E3 which is…

Customer Question
Hi!I have wtw7000w0 washer.Is...

Hi!I have wtw7000w0 washer.Is giving code error F5E3 which is lid cannot unlock,but in fact my dishwasher is unlock.Can you please help me to reset the program?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Is the cabrio .I haven't run a diagnostic test cycle.Where I can find the model please

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If is easy yes .

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thank you.My washer is full with wet clothes and I don't know what I can do?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
I'm waiting for answer about my question?
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

this is unplugging over 5 minutes

im sorry just so I understand you are saying you unplugged it for over 5 minutes/

Ok I'm ready.

ready for? Sorry but I am not available for a phone call but I will be more then happy to assist you on this thread.

Ok let's start

I have a feeling you can not see what I am saying to you so I will open this to other experts who may be able to call you

Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

I see that webbguy has opted out of answering your question.

I am a different tech and your question just came back up.

Did you still want proceed with your question with me?