Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a brand new whirlpool washer and it makes horrible…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new whirlpool washer and it makes horrible loud noises

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Wait i will look

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

WFW95HEDW0

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess that is all because nothing else is wrong I just noticed when a friend was here and mentioned... she has the same washer and hers doesn't make that horrible sound... is as if my laundry room has IRMA inside

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What kind of noises are you having? During what part of the cycle are you hearing these noises?

when the cycle stars... the water sounds as if is falling from Niagara falls and in the spin cycle is way TOO loud

did you remove the shipping bolts when you installed the washer?

The washer is just over a year and it was professionally installed... so I haven't removed anything

ok now has it always sounded this loud or did it just start recently?