Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas stove is set on celcius tempature, how do I get it…

Customer Question
My gas stove is...

My gas stove is set on celcius tempature, how do I get it off and get to regular tempature

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is the second time it happened and now I've been without the use of my oven for over a week

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a kitchen aid gas stainless steel stove maybe 6 or 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I just want to now how to have it go from celcious setting to regular oven tempature

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Without the model number I can only give you one method . If this doesn't work I will need the model number. On many freestanding stoves it is behind the bottom drawer on the left side. It starts with a K.

To Set Oven to Cook in Celsius: 1. Open the oven door. 2. Press CANCEL OFF. 3. Press number pads 1, 2 and 3, in that order. 4. Press BROIL. 5. Press START. Press BAKE to confirm that Fahrenheit is being used. Let me know what happens.

How did it go. Do you still need help?

Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

That should have worked but let me know if you still need help.