AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Boshd ishwasher shu33ao6vc runs for several hrs and wont

Customer Question

boshd ishwasher shu33ao6vc runs for several hrs and wont shut off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: one week
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: runs ok and not drying dishs
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: sdhu33a06vc/40 6 or 7 years
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Unfortunately this is a very common issue and it means that your control board inside the door has failed.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help? Are you satisfied with the help I have given you? Please rate me a 5 star now using the star rating chart at the top of your page, Thanks.