Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When Frigidaire dryer is turned on, it runs for a short

Customer Question
When Frigidaire dryer is...

When Frigidaire dryer is turned on, it runs for a short period of time. It will then beep several times while the dryness lights flash then turns off. This happens in both auto dry and timed dry. we usually use timed dry.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in 2010.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can and it is not too difficult.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a Model LEQ1452K

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Let`s see if the unit has an error code .

READING ERROR CODES

1. Non-Digital Readout Display Models: Rotate cycle selector knob to the 3 O’clock position. Digital Readout Display Models: Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise (3) settings from the Normal cycle option.

2. Press and hold the Select and Pause Cancel buttons simultaneously for six seconds.

3. Immediately after, press and hold the START and Pause Cancel buttons simultaneously for 4 seconds.

4. Digital Readout Display Models: rotate the timer knob (1) click counterclockwise.

The error code will appear in the digital display. Non-Digital Readout Display Models: rotate the cycle selector knob to the 2 O’clock position. The four indicator lights of Drying, Cool Down, Wrinkle Rid (Press Saver), and Clean Lint Filter will flash the number of times for the first digit of the code and the START indicator light will flash the number of times for the second digit. Take separate counts of each indicator light, then repeat to confirm in order to be accurate in identifying the proper error code.

The code is obtained by counting the number of times the lights flash. Example E24: The four indicator lights would flash twice indicating the 2 and the START indicator light will flash four times indicating the 4. The four indicator lights and the START indicator light start flashing at the same time. The control will pause for 2 seconds, then repeat the code.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?