Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a new control for the model kgrs206xss3 connected

Customer Question

I have a new control for the model kgrs206xss3 connected properly it has power but non eof the commands buttos repson the time just blinks can youhelp and yes I have disconnected and recomnnected three plugs twice helppppp! thanks' Jerry
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: kitchen aid gas stove with oven model number is ***** first message
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I am doing NOW
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: please read FIRST message
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the third unique control. And ssme result
The original works but our oven shuts down without warning This control is from the manufacturer. The first two were not OEM
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

You have to set the clock before you can use the controls or they will be unresponsive, the directions to set the time are linked below:

click here for instructions to set time

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. If you are using a mobile phone and can't locate the star rating system scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find it there. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.