Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Air drawer microwave won't open automatically. Can it be…

Customer Question
Jen air drawer microwave...

Jen air drawer microwave won't open automatically. Can it be reset?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old. No idea model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Perhaps - I'm competent but don't want to make it worse

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?