Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WHERE DO THE LAUNDRY ADDITIVES GO IN THE 4 DIFFERENT CUPS…

Customer Question
WHERE DO THE LAUNDRY...

WHERE DO THE LAUNDRY ADDITIVES GO IN THE 4 DIFFERENT CUPS FOR THE FRONT LOADER WASHING MACHINE?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WHIRLPOOLTUMBLE FRESH 4.0 cu ft 832A. wfw9250wwo1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You tell me - what else you need

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Appliance Technician: McgiverSR, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
Hello good morning the left rear compartment is for a pre wash for extra soiled close that require a pre wash for regular wash that require only one wash is the left front to the right is the fabric softener and the last compartment is for the bleach out of this helps let me know if you have any further questions