John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Adcraft Convection Oven – Half Size Pro 3100W Not cooking

Customer Question

Adcraft Convection Oven – Half Size Pro 3100W Not cooking properly
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Approx 2.5 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes Have 2 ovens. Both ovens at 350 degrees for an hour and a half. One cooks perfectly, the other takes an additional 15-20 minutes to complete the bake. Gasket is torn in two places. I assume this is the issue.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I still need help
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

you are correct about the torn gasket being the problem. What is the model number of your unit? This will be located on the inside of the oven door. can you get that for me?