Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 30" 4 burner Thermador gas stove. I knocked the far…

Customer Question
I have a 30"...

I have a 30" 4 burner Thermador gas stove. I knocked the far left gas control knob off the front of the oven. When it hit the tile floor, it broke the yellow plastic piece that forms contact with the gas control post. Can I order a new plastic piece?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Thermador 30" model #PRL304GH, 2 yr old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. The plastic is attached to the inside of the knob with 2 star screws. Should be easy to do.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
It is the extra low Grill knob on a 30" gas stove model #PRL304GH/19-FD950500029
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The entire knob will need to be replaced, just the insert is not available.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!