Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Norcold 1200RIM and a tech said and demonstrated…

Customer Question
I have a Norcold...

I have a Norcold 1200RIM and a tech said and demonstrated that the propane gas leak detector has failed. we were or a trip so couldn't wait to get it fixed . I can change it out if I had the part,but can't seem to fid it. The Part no i63477 Rev E. can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just a day but now we are home and don't need to use now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes it is obviously an easy change out.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i just need to get the part

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/9/2017
Appliance Technician: RJ, Appliance Tech. replied 11 months ago
RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the delay, is it possible for you to add a photo of the detector? You should be able to use the paper icon on the tool bar to add photos into your reply.

Thanks Robert