Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don't know how to retrieve my answer, 20 min his name is,

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to retrieve my answer

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

20 min his name is kelly

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I'll need someone to do it if not to expensive but I need to know the problem to tell someone

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm in okla. I contacted maytag they gave me a mans number we contacted him but he never answered us back after the first time we spoke

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes I bought the matching set in 2010 mod: mhwz600wr00. Ser: hly3617148

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I don't see any question history under your account. What trouble are you having with your washer?

I just want to know if one means whatever flash across the time screen of the wash machine that we have talked about
I don't mean mind paying the $24 if you'd like you can really diagnose what's wrong with it but I do have a problem paying extra money after money after money to talk to someone it was around $24 to get an answer and I've got nothing

I can't give you anything if you have told me nothing. What is your washing machine doing?