John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I don't know how to retrieve my answer, 20 min his name is,

Customer Question

I don't know how to retrieve my answer
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 20 min his name is kelly
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I'll need someone to do it if not to expensive but I need to know the problem to tell someone
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm in okla. I contacted maytag they gave me a mans number we contacted him but he never answered us back after the first time we spoke
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Yes I bought the matching set in 2010 mod: mhwz600wr00. Ser: hly3617148
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I don't see any question history under your account. What trouble are you having with your washer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just want to know if one means whatever flash across the time screen of the wash machine that we have talked about
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't mean mind paying the $24 if you'd like you can really diagnose what's wrong with it but I do have a problem paying extra money after money after money to talk to someone it was around $24 to get an answer and I've got nothing
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I can't give you anything if you have told me nothing. What is your washing machine doing?