Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My keypad appears to be dead. I managed to reset it once,

Customer Question
My keypad appears to...

My keypad appears to be dead. I managed to reset it once, but now it is all dark and none of the buttons on the touchpad do anything

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It is 5 years old and the the model # begins with 1smh

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. Is there a way to determine what might be wrong.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is this a common problem. Is there a fuse or something that might be the issue?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Do you have the make and model number please.

smh1713b Samsung microwave