Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I live in Dominican Republic and I need a part for my

Customer Question
I live in Dominican...

I live in Dominican Republic and I need a part for my KSCS25FKSS Stainless steal refrigerator model. It is an indoor ice plastic basket that will crush the ice. I need to ask for its replacement.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

KitchenAid around 9 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No a technician in DR

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The name and number so I can order the part

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That model shows the ice bucket in the freezer, not on the freezer door. See the link below. Is this the ice bucket you need?

CLICK HERE

Noooo it is on the freezer door inside

The model you posted is not correct then. Can you please double check that model number?