Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does it mean when a Maytag epic Z/flashes F-1 on the…

Customer Question
What does it mean when...
What does it mean when a Maytag epic Z/flashes F-1 on the estimated time screen
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag should be around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

The door on the washer is locked please give me a min

Sure, thank you!