Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator (SIDE BY SIDE) and the

Customer Question
I have a kitchenaid...

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator (SIDE BY SIDE) and the water dispenser is leaking. It is under warranty (bought with the new house). Builder told me to contact you.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model KRSC500ESS00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Less than one year old (purchase the house last year

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial number HR63107858

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This is a DIY web site for customers to fix their own appliances .

We have nothing to do with any Manufacture.

I think you may be on the wrong web site!

But if you are wanting to know what is wrong and what part you do need to replace than I can assist you!

I am on the wrong site. It is under warranty and trying to contact whirlpool to get it addressed.

No problem I just wanted to be sure!!