Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag mct. I stopped the machine to rearrange the…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag mct. I stopped the machine to rearrange the clothes. Now I push the button and nothing. Help!!! I am trying to finish up cause I am right in the path of Irma. Thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Ok

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's about five years. It's a centennial mct

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Me work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Unplug it for 5 full minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?