Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a KitchenAid 30" 4-Burner Freestanding Range and it…

Customer Question
I have a KitchenAid...

I have a KitchenAid 30" 4-Burner Freestanding Range and it has a fan sound running since last night - I went to the breaker and turned off all the power in the kitchen. The fan to the stove would not turn off and is still running with a code: F 01

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12 years old and Model. KDRP407HSS11

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I believe a new one

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I turn the fan off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You might have turned off the power in the kitchen to say the lights but did you turn off the breaker to the range?

And I`m assuming that you did not have the oven ON correct?