Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge makes ice no problem but after a while I don't…

Customer Question
My fridge makes ice...

My fridge makes ice no problem but after a while I don't have any water I turn the fridge off for 10 minutes and then the waterworks for a while maybe one hour

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is a Bosch model B22CS80 and it's five years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I was told it's a simple fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any idea how to fix it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Your missing the /?? after the number you have given it would look like this ,,B22CS80SNS/03