Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Top rack in our bosch is not getting clean. There doesn't…

Customer Question
Top rack in our...

Top rack in our bosch is not getting clean. There doesn't appear to be a clog.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model #, I think, is SHE3AR75UC/12

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My hubby is looking at it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is something recent, and the only problem we've had with it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?