Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

He oven, door lock light flashing, won't let me turn oven…

Customer Question
He oven, door lock light...
He oven, door lock light flashing, won't let me turn oven back on, tried hold light button that the door supresses and turn clean on while holding it for 15 seconds, aND latch for locking oven is still out. The oven door shuts all the way but,o can't bypass the error message to turn oven on
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?