Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid Superta 24 model # KGDO-245EE sweial #

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a kitchenaid Superta 24 model # KGDO-245EE sweial # 2287 can the clock be fixed

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # KDGO-245EE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

31 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure Want to know if it is fixable

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What do you mean by fixing the clock? Whats going on with it?

The clock and timer no longer work.

ok so yes it can be fixed it will need a new oven control board in order to fix this issue. The model number you gave me isnt pulling anything up. Can you grab me the model number that is located on the inside of the door area.