Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a d677ux deep fryer that doesn't heat up any more, it

Customer Question
I have a d677ux deep...
I have a d677ux deep fryer that doesn't heat up any more
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it stopped heating about four months ago but I am just starting to attempt to deal with it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: well, I am trying to take it apart now but am stumped there
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
do I need to remove the timer battery prior to disposal?
9/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

They do not sell any parts for the unit, so I would honestly try to get it returned and a new one. If you take it apart you will just be out completely as no parts for it and they will not take it back if you take it apart. Sorry for the bad news!

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician