Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't get the door back on bosch built in dish washer. 5…

Customer Question
Can't get the door...

Can't get the door back on bosch built in dish washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years, have book with model some where

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who should i get

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
9/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?