Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The freezer is warm, the lights are on it gets juice, if its…

Customer Question
The freezer is warm ...

The freezer is warm

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

The lights are on it gets juice

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy is there a resetbuttom ?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I shut off and on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? And do you hear anything running or is the unit 100% silent?

700 tf the lights are on its 100%silent

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you