Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in appliance repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses in England.
15468697

I am looking for a owners manual for a Magic Chef Portable

Customer Question

I am looking for a owners manual for a Magic Chef Portable Ice Maker Model # HNIM27SV
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Magic Chef is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model # HNIM27SV Serial #(###) ###-####JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I just want the owners manual for reference.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Ive just uploaded the manual for you. So click the link below and then you can download and save it from there.

Click here

Hope this helps you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards