John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

When My centennial washer agitates it rattles and dances all

Customer Question

when My centennial washer agitates it rattles and dances all over and sounds like it is going to go through the wall
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Ir was bought 9/6/2012 Model it is the last model that had a full agitator but I am doing laundry right now so I cannot get the model number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: everything else works great
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well you must not have read all of my answers because I told the last person I chatted with that I am in the middle of laundry and I cannot get the model number right now
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just forget it how do I get My $5.00 back
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

I read what you wrote but I can't help without a model number.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I get My $5.00 back
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I get MY $5.00 back