Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Jennair Dishwasher Model # DU466-40 and I need to

Customer Question

I have a Jennair Dishwasher Model # DU466-40 and I need to know what the sound level dBA on this machine is?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: probably 15 yrs old and the Exact Model # is DU466-40
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I just need to know what the sound level is on this machine?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

So this dishwasher is rated at 50 decibles, but it's likely much louder than that by now at 15 years old. They tend to get louder as the dishwasher age and the motors begin to hum louder.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?