John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'll do all I can to help. How have you been dealing with

Customer Question

hi, my name is ana
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since this morning.. my viking refrigerator which is a wall unit was freezing things so I lowered the temperature and it hasn't kicked back on to maintain temperature.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: let me get that for you
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model VCRB536RSS
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: serial # 080309R00006773
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It has been an hour. Please get back to me asap. I am in Miami expecting Irma to hit in about 48 hours. We can't get anyone local to help us. Everyone is prepping for the hurricane. Thank you
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

just so I understand when you changed the temp now it wont cool at all? Do you hear either of the fans running and is the compressor in the back running as well?