Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We had a power outage last night. The unit started beeping

Customer Question
until I hit stop. Now...
We had a power outage last night. The unit started beeping until I hit stop. Now after several hours it is beeping again and it says f3 but none of the buttons work to turn it off. I also rebooted by turning off the power at the fuze box and then on again. No luck
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Never happened before. It is a GE model JVM 1750 DM 1BB
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can I will
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just if it can be fixed and how
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The F3 error code means a key on the keypad is shorted which means the keypad / console will need to be replaced.

What color is the keypad console on your model?

black

Thank you!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I have loaded all credit card info and it looks like something is wrong. What do I do now?
Are still there?

yes I`m still here I have sent you an link to the part that you will need to order to fix your issue.

OK so what do I do now?

The phone call service has failed , this normally happens when your credit card company see two charges close together from the same company they block the second charge .

now you will need to order the part and replace it!!

ok so what part is it and how do I do it?

This is the post that I just sent you at 2:50

click on the link that I sent you at 2:50 to open the link for the part not this last post.

Thanks but I cannot click through on the link you provided.How do I take the existing one out? And how do I stop the darn thing from beeping

Unplug the unit to get it to stop beeping until the new part is installed!!

And to gain access to the part you will need to remove the grill over the top front of the unit.

It has several screws holding it in place the remove the grill the console has one screw holding it in place remove the screw and the console will fold down .

do you have any more questions for me today?

If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech