Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung refrigerator Model RB217ABPN. I'm finding

Customer Question

thanks. I have a Samsung refrigerator Model RB217ABPN. I'm finding water tripping in both slideout drawers and have no idea whwere it's coming from. Can you help diagnose this problem?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2010 I believe.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I t depends on what it might need.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just an idea of what is the cause.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

This is a common issue on this model and one a kit has been designed to correct. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The defrost drain is plugged. The attached Service Bulletin explains the issue and how it is corrected.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Sorry you found no value in my exact and detailed information. I hope you don't have to work for free!