Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My affinity dryer model FAQE7011KW0 shows error code r08 and

Customer Question
won't start only the small...
My affinity dryer model FAQE7011KW0 shows error code r08 and won't start only the small three lights next to the start button blink when I try to start it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Yes and no
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Going to try to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's all it's doing
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m sorry to say but there is no error code of r08.

The r number is ***** firmware revision number for the electronic control board.

If you have the revision number just Rotate the cycle selector knob 2 turns counterclockwise. The error code will appear in the digit display.

All error codes are E codes E with numbers and or letters

I'll try that and get back with you in a few

no problem ,and then if you let me know what the code is you get I will advise from there!

This is what showed up at each selection.Heavy E01
Normal E68
Casual C0100156
Quick 100359
Delicates 073
Timed Dry Nothing

ok the error code is the E68 which means you have a stuck key on the control board.

This is mounted right behind the console .

It is item #1 in this parts break down .

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/1/0/00028288/680/900

And the electronic user /display control board assembly will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

This is the only part I should need to solve the problem then?

Yes as per the error code that your getting!

Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech