Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Direct Drive washer (2 months old) and when…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Direct Drive washer (2 months old) and when the cycle seem to be over, all the lights of the board are on. Seems to me only the off button and some indication that the cycle is finished should light up. I don't know whether the last rinse cycle is over or not or if there is water remaining in the machine. Thanks. Ann Baehr(###) ###-####**@******.***

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Ut's about two months old. Here are some numbers i copied from below the front door, MHW5500TW0 Type 171 C64851633

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The numbers are so small that I may have misread a few.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Unplug it for 5 full minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?