Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a washer that broke trying to figure out whats wrong…

Customer Question
I have a washer...

I have a washer that broke trying to figure out whats wrong with it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool wfw9050xw00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well do want to know the problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What exactly is your washing machine doing?