John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE Profile Refrigerator. I have changed out the

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Refrigerator. I have changed out the filter many times. This time the water will not come out. I have tried pushing the button for 3 minutes and have tried filling up the new filter with water hoping that would help. Any suggestions?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Stand by...
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Model # PSH6PGZBESS Yes, I would like to try to fix it myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Was water working before you replaced the filter? And have you tried to install the older filter again and does water still not flow out the dispenser?