John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Microwave display screen does not work I hae a JMC8130DDB

Customer Question

My Microwave display screen does not work I hae a JMC8130DDB Seriel Number 10137867GC
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I am sorry I dont know the the year did you get the make and model?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if we can my husband is good at most fix its, however do you have a technician near zip 33549?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was cleaning the oven below the microwave and my son was using it. then it stopped. Any help would be appreciated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

#1 This is a DIY appliance repair web site we do not have in field service personnel!

If you open the microwave door does the interior light come on?