James I
James I, Handyman
Experience:  Director at Secure ITC Soltuions
75959378

I have a black and decker 18v cordless drill that has a 18v

Customer Question

i have a black and decker 18v cordless drill that has a 18v nickel cadmium battery and i lost the charger it says use only with b&d HPB18 battery pack do you have them or atleast the part number and the cheapest price i really need the righl charger thank you DALLAS
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: i lost to when i was driving down road and it fell off truck i think but its gone
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: all i want is a charger to replace the old one just the righr charger is all i need i have the cordless drill yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i just need the cheapest battery charger for my black and decker cordless drill to charge my 18 volt drill battery thats all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  James I replied 1 month ago.

Hi Dallas,

The part number of a suitable charger is 90571729-01 its worth noting this has now been replaced by 90592363.

However you can pick up a B&D charger for the 18V NiCad HPB18 battery on Amazon here for less than $20.

Regards