John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My is don. i've install diswasher used 1 hrwash and heat

Customer Question

hi my is don. i've install diswasher used 1 hrwash and heat dry. problem the dishes are totally wet not just damp. how can i solve this problem.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: where do i find model number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i've install the unit it work great on washing but the drying cycle stinks. not happy with that part of this unit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thats the only bad part love how clean the dishes are just can't get the drying part firgured out
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  McgiverSR replied 1 month ago.
Hello can I have some more information please model and serial number and is the dishwasher new or used
Expert:  McgiverSR replied 1 month ago.
The model number usually on the inside of door