Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having a door lock problem, Thermador micro oven, Just…

Customer Question
I am having...

I am having a door lock problem

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Thermador micro oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just happened I just moved in my Cobtractor moved the oven and thid is the first time I am using it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Huh

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Sowing 53

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Showing 53

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is your door locked shut currently or can you still open and close the door?

I can't open or close
It's the first time I am using the microwave we just moved in
The co tractor moved it and reset it up and I thought it was working. But it does not hear up
I need to get the food out
We are having a hurricane why is this Locked? What gives
Hello
Thermador micro oven combo
Hello I just paid $28 to get help can u help me

You're not giving me a chance to type let alone read what you are typing.

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

But I paid to get an answer..please help