Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kenmore 665.12793k311 that stops mid cycle and

Customer Question
I have a kenmore...

I have a kenmore 665.12793k311 that stops mid cycle and gives F-E-, F-E-, F-E-, F-E- error codes. I assume means no error code

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model 665.12793k311

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have already replaced the leaking diverter motor assembly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

ok

If the unit stops mid cycle and you're not getting any error codes, the only thing that can cause the issue is the control board. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your unit. There is no reset or anything else that can cause the problem to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?