Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have maytag MSB27C2Xam00 model and suddently the the

Customer Question
Hi i have maytag...

Hi i have maytag MSB27C2Xam00 model and suddently the the freezer and fridge part is not getting cold i checked and frost has built inside the freezer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maytag 2013 it came with house...model number MSB27C2Xam00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if any tips helps as hurricane aproachingin florida and i have guest

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fridge not cooling and freezer not cooling as well ice formation inside the freezer fridge when i looked at the hole where the cold air blows ice formation how to fix this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.