John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have maytag MSB27C2Xam00 model and suddently the the

Customer Question

Hi i have maytag MSB27C2Xam00 model and suddently the the freezer and fridge part is not getting cold i checked and frost has built inside the freezer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Maytag 2013 it came with house...model number MSB27C2Xam00
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if any tips helps as hurricane aproachingin florida and i have guest
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: fridge not cooling and freezer not cooling as well ice formation inside the freezer fridge when i looked at the hole where the cold air blows ice formation how to fix this
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.