Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Im looking for a manual on my Andora dishwasher model ghda

Customer Question

Im looking for a manual on my Andora dishwasher model ghda 656l00SS seriel # al908105b Ric here
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: mod.X ghda656l00ss ser.# al908105b
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible ...lol..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i thought an owners manual might help...so i could read the list of choices of what to try... IT seems to be stuck on "normal" clean....there is not cancell button or off or stop button...it does show 60 minutes left on the panel...but nothing happens...been that way for 2 days
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Here is a link to the models use and care guide.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/ghda656l00ss-ge-parts-manual?manualIndex=0

The Start /reset button will cancel a previous selected cycle .

and do you mean that the display 60 minutes have been displayed for two day?