Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300 model WFMC2201UC that is leaking on…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300 model WFMC2201UC that is leaking on the bottom; I have replaced and checked both hoses; they do not seem to be leaking.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Now what??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

5 years; model supplied; I will not do the work myself.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?